
After a recent discovery of young (and young at heart), crafty, blogging extraordinaires in the world, I have been inspired to keep creating and to blog it all. It's amazing to have a community of creators. I figured it was about time I played my part in the creation. I have been so motivated by you that I need to reciprocate and possibly give something for someone out there to be inspired by.
A little about me:
I'm a college student (almost finished!) who loves to make purses for friends, embroider, cook, entertain, work with kids, and sleep (as any good college student does). I love to travel--I just spent a semester in the UK and just got back from a 2-week stay in South Korea. I love to try new foods and explore different customs while sharing my homegrown Southern hospitality and cooking with my new friends.
So, here we go!
P.S. Meet Ben, my hilarious dog!